. : : Les SM : : . Index du Forum
. : : Les SM : : . Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés

La date/heure actuelle est Mer 12 Déc - 01:49 (2018)  
Facebook Javascript Send Private Message

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    . : : Les SM : : . Index du Forum -> Sections Help -> Aide pour bataille Sujet précédent | Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
prydaril
Scout
Scout

Masculin
Moyenne de points: 6,60

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Javascript Send Private Message Répondre en citant

Facebook Javascript Send Private Message
> DOWNLOAD

display The display mode in which to render the dialog. RemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. When the new messaging system comes in, maybe you'll get it, but currently - no. –Somnath Muluk Feb 29 '12 at 17:38 Consider this post: stackoverflow.com/questions/9598369/… –Trevor Oct 2 '13 at 20:37 add a comment 4 Answers 4 active oldest votes up vote 14 down vote This is now possible. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. How do I send a private message to a Page?shareShare ArticleYou can only send a private message to Pages that have turned on messaging. Sending messages to non-Facebook friends is built into the system, allowing for private chatting (instead of posting on public Walls). Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.Help CenterLog InCreate AccountHomeUsing FacebookCreating an AccountFriendingYour Home PageMessagingPhotosVideosPagesGroupsEventsPaymentsAppsFacebook Mobile and Desktop AppsAccessibilityManaging Your AccountLogin and PasswordYour Profile and SettingsNames on FacebookKeeping Your Account SecureNotificationsAd PreferencesAccessing Your InfoDeactivating or Deleting Your AccountPrivacy and SafetyYour PrivacyStaying SafeKeeping Your Account SecureUnfriending or Blocking SomeoneHacked and Fake AccountsPolicies and ReportingReporting AbuseReporting a Problem with FacebookReporting a Privacy ViolationHacked and Fake AccountsManaging a Deceased Person's AccountUploading Your IDIntellectual PropertyAbout Our Policies. link (required) The link to send in the message. I have given solution. redirecturi The URL to redirect to after the user clicks the Send or Cancel buttons on the dialog. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Sending private messages through Facebook API [duplicate] Ask Question up vote 20 down vote favorite 10 Possible Duplicate: Facebook Api - send private messages to friends I know that it is not officially possible to send private messages through FB API. HOW WE SCOREABOUT USCONTACT USTERMSPRIVACY POLICYCOPYRIGHT POLICYAdvertiseAn error occurred. Right? Can we SEND a message with it? –mixdev Dec 6 '10 at 17:05 yeah currently the only access to the messages component at all is via registered access, and even then it's only read. RemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. Learn how to send a private message on Facebook with these five easy steps: 1One way to send a message to a friend is to click the Messages link on the left side of your home page.Facebook takes you to your Messages page. Have a read of this page - that's about all that I'm aware of currently: Sending, however, is not. He wants to send a message to the user not let the user send a link to other users. The name of the link, i.e. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. Think of it like Facebook e-mail, only your personal e-mail address is not revealed. Uh oh! Something went wrong.Not Found. Toggle navigation Search Submit San Francisco, CA Brr, its cold outside Browse Topics LiveConsumer ElectronicsFood & DrinkGamesHealthPersonal FinanceHome & GardenPetsRelationshipsSportsReligion LearnArt CenterCraftsEducationLanguagesPhotographyTest Prep WorkSocial MediaSoftwareProgrammingWeb Design & DevelopmentBusinessCareersComputers B2B Solutions Shop for Books San Francisco, CA Brr, its cold outside Search Submit . facebook api http facebook-graph-api facebook-messages shareimprove this question edited May 23 '17 at 10:29 Communityf 11 asked Dec 6 '10 at 5:32 mixdev 1,55111618 marked as duplicate by casperOne Jul 24 '12 at 13:11 This question has been asked before and already has an answer. shareimprove this answer edited Dec 6 '10 at 17:50 answered Dec 6 '10 at 16:43 Mark Mayo 5,76364074 But that's just read only access. A conversation ID look like tid.216477638451347.* shareimprove this answer answered Jul 15 '12 at 13:55 JiminyCricket 2,68942753 this seemed to phase out after graph api was introduced –Even Cheng Jan 18 '14 at 0:53 But is there way to auto-initiate(by user) conversation-with-my-page ? –ElSajko Oct 12 '15 at 23:29 add a comment up vote 3 down vote You can do it using CHAT API. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . It gives dialog for sending message. –eric.itzhak Mar 2 '12 at 10:51 2 See this ink: developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/dialogs/send And code should be written in javascript. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy. Get great tech advice delivered to your inbox.Keep your family productive, connected, entertained, and safe.Please enter a valid email. To contact a Page with messages turned off, you may be able to post on the Page.Was this information helpful?YesNoRelated ArticlesHow do I share a Page with friends?How do I add or change my Page's cover photo?How do I delete my Page?How do I like or follow a Page?How do I like another Page as my Page, and how do I see Pages Feed?. You have options to attach files, photos, videos, and links to your message, as well as a variety of items depending on whether you subscribe to any Facebook applications 5a02188284
facebook like us on facebook iconfacebook password hack ver 3.11 rar2700 classic facebook software downloaddownload facebook smartphone gratisfree download app facebook untuk blackberryapoorva arora facebookfacebook advanced friend finder applicationhow can i shutdown my facebook accountpirater le compte d 39;un ami facebookcome fregare la password di facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:02 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    . : : Les SM : : . Index du Forum -> Sections Help -> Aide pour bataille Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
digiTech Template © digital-delusion.com